- 8 Sex Tips For Men Who Actually Want To Please A Woman, According To A Reader Question
- 1. Educate Yourself
- 2. Respect That Your Partner Is Unique
- 3. Don’t Expect Your Partner To Work Like You Do
- 4. Care About Their Pleasure
- 5. … But Don’t Pressure Them To Orgasm
- 6. Communicate
- 7. Be Sensitive About Body Issues
- 8. Be An Advocate for Sex-Positivity
- A Girl’s Guide to Great Sex: 8 Empowering Tips to Have Amazing Sex Every Time
- Ladies! Follow These 8 Tips to Be Better In Bed and Have Good Sex:
- The Takeaway on Good Sex
- How to Fuck a Girl: The 7 Fundamentals of Mind-Blowing Sex
- Wrapping Up How to Fuck a Girl…
8 Sex Tips For Men Who Actually Want To Please A Woman, According To A Reader Question
We’re always hearing that we could be having better sex, a better orgasm, or a better relationship. But how often do we hear the nitty-gritty of how we can actually better understand our deepest desires and most embarrassing questions? Bustle has enlisted Vanessa Marin, a sex therapist, to help us out with the details. No gender, sexual orientation, or question is off-limits, and all questions remain anonymous. Now, onto today’s topic: how men can be better sexual partners to women.
Q: This is a rather general question, but I was wondering if you could write about how men can be good sexual partners for women. I have had several relationships end because the guy didn’t seem like he could be a partner in creating a healthy sex life. I know I’m not going to be sexually compatible with every guy I meet, but it seems like so many guys out there are selfish or disrespectful when it comes to sex.
A: Thanks for your question! I love talking about the nitty-gritty, but I welcome the opportunity to talk about larger topics, too. I’m all about creating a more sex-positive world, and it’s important to talk about how we can all contribute to that. Of course, I have to give the caveat that not all men approach sex the same way. That being said, there are some broad patterns I have noticed in my work with men who sleep with women. Here are eight ways for to be truly amazing in the sack.
1. Educate Yourself
Great lovers are made, not born! This is a point that I bring up time and time again. So many people expect sex to be effortless, but it rarely works that way in the real world. Just like any other skill, being good in bed takes time, practice, and education. There are so many topics to learn about, including sexual health, STI and pregnancy prevention, sexual technique, and communication.
Books are an easy way to jump-start your own sex ed. The Big Bang by Nerve is a great entry-level primer to all things sex. She Comes First by Ian Kerner is an incredible book about refining your oral sex technique. Check out some books about sex positions or female orgasm. These are all fun topics to brush up on, so this shouldn’t ever feel like a chore!
2. Respect That Your Partner Is Unique
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
Learning about sex in a general sense is important, but it’s just as important to realize that different things work for different partners. What one partner likes won’t necessarily be a hit for another. Any time you’re with someone new, get to know their body, just as you would get to know about them as a person. When you’re being intimate, ask what they want and like (even simple questions like “Is this a good stroke?” are helpful). Solicit their feedback during and after your times together. Pay attention to how your partner responds nonverbally, too, and adjust your approach accordingly. Does your partner breathe more heavily when you use one particular stroke? Do they moan when you pick up the pace?
It’s especially important not to compare your partner to your past partners. Your past experiences will create a good foundation of sexual skills, but don’t ever directly compare her to someone you’ve been with in the past. I’ve heard so many men say things like “All of the women I’ve been with have loved that position” or “My ex never had a problem orgasming.” These kinds of comments are insensitive and hurtful. They’re not going to magically change their preferences (“Oh really? Now I love that position, too!”), and they’re going to (rightfully) piss them off.
3. Don’t Expect Your Partner To Work Like You Do
I work with a lot of men who expect their partner’s sexuality to work the same way as theirs. For example, they may wonder why it takes their partner so long to get turned on, when they can be ready for sex at the drop of a hat. Our society accepts male sexuality as the “default,” and treats people with vulvas as deficient if they don’t respond the same way.
Another example lies in the fact that we shame folks with vulvas for taking “too long” to orgasm simply because people with penises can do it faster. If you want to be a good partner, you should respect the fact that there are big differences in the ways people feel desire, get aroused, and experience pleasure. Get to know what makes your partner tick.
4. Care About Their Pleasure
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
This one should go without saying, but there are a surprising number of people out there who don’t care about their partner’s experience. Even if you’re just in a casual sexual relationship with someone who has a vulva, you should still be invested in their pleasure. It should feel good to make another person feel good. Ask them how you can make the evening enjoyable for them. Spend time focusing on just their body. Tell them how much it turns you on to hear their moans. There’s nothing sexier than knowing that your partner is genuinely enjoying bringing you pleasure.
5. … But Don’t Pressure Them To Orgasm
On the other hand, you don’t want to get so invested in making your partner feel good that you wind up pressuring them to orgasm. It’s great to want to make your partner orgasm, but don’t make them feel like they need to orgasm. Many women and nonbinary folks are sensitive to feeling pressured in the bedroom, but orgasm is impossible when it feels like an expectation. Your partner’s pleasure should be important to you simply because you want them to feel good, not because you want to boost your ego.
Don’t make a partner feel guilty if they can’t reach orgasm (again, no “But my ex orgasmed every time!” BS). You can get this point across by saying something like, “I can keep doing this until you tell me you’re ready to stop.” Or you can even say directly, “I want to make you feel good, but I don’t want you to feel pressured to orgasm.”
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
Open, honest communication is one of the pillars of fantastic sex. It’s vital for so many different reasons. You need to be able to tell your partner what your desires are, and to ask what theirs are. It’s important to give feedback about what each of you likes. If you’re in a relationship, there will definitely be times where you have to communicate about problems in your sex life. And it’s really hot to talk dirty during sex itself! Talking about sex is hard for most people, but it gets a lot easier with practice. Check out this straightforward primer on developing your sexual communication skills.
7. Be Sensitive About Body Issues
Women and nonbinary folks are expected to live up to the ridiculous standards perpetuated by the media. We’re bombarded by Photoshopped images of perfect bodies and shamed for not living up these ideals. Every single body part is nitpicked to death. On top of all of that, we’re socialized to believe that our genitals “look weird” and “smell funny.”
All of this pressure we feel around our bodies affects our enjoyment of sex. It’s hard to be in the moment when you’re worried about your stomach or are ashamed of the way your genitals taste. I bring up this issue because being sensitive about this can help folks who didn’t have this experience be better partners. You’re not responsible for making your partner feel more self-confident, but you can help them feel more comfortable in the moment. Tell your partner the specific things you love about their body. Compliment them during the most vulnerable moments, like when you’re taking off their clothes or moving down between their legs. Let them know that the way they taste and smell turns you on.
8. Be An Advocate for Sex-Positivity
So many people bemoan the fact that women and nonbinary folks don’t feel more comfortable with sex, but then they turn around and slut-shame them. This shaming is horrifyingly pervasive, and it has serious consequences. If you want someone to have sex with you, you have to make it safe for them to actually do so. Don’t degrade women and nonbinary individuals by calling them names, objectifying their bodies, or disrespecting their boundaries.
Let women and nonbinary folks make their own decisions, and respect their choices. Keep your judgments to yourself (or better yet, take some time to examine why you’re making any judgments in the first place). The bottom line is this: We can all contribute to a healthier, happier, more sex-positive world by simply respecting each other. That’s not so hard, is it?
This piece was originally published on October 19, 2015. It was updated on June 24, 2019.
A Girl’s Guide to Great Sex: 8 Empowering Tips to Have Amazing Sex Every Time
Ladies, having good sex is within reach! And you deserve it! As a dating coach, my work is to empower men and women to find the love they are looking for through self-fulfillment and confidence in all aspects of their lives.
A big part of what I do is to guide my clients through whatever is holding them back when it comes to confidence, intimacy and finding a great romantic connection.
Good sex is a popular topic of conversation because while it is something we all want, it’s something not all of us have.
Yet with a few simple steps, you can find your confidence to ASK for what you want in the bedroom, be better in bed and of course … have good sex!
When you feel sexy, you are sexy!
In concert with sizzling chemistry, you have the ability to make each sexual encounter a hot one! Hopefully, your partner has some skills that’ll make your body quake and your eyes roll back in your head.
But, let’s take your lover’s skills out of the equation for a moment. If you want to have hot, passionate, mind-blowing sex, you can take control.
Ladies! Follow These 8 Tips to Be Better In Bed and Have Good Sex:
1. Love Your V
The female anatomy is complex and you need to know how you operate before you can expect your partner to understand how to traverse the confusing and sometimes intimidating lady area.
A great book to read: She Comes First by Dr. Kerner. He knows what’s up and lays it all out!
2. How Do You Get In the Mood?
Know what you need to get in the mood. Do you need a romantic set up? To have a connecting conversation before undressing? Need to make out for a while to get comfortable?
Whatever it is for you, do it! And don’t be afraid to tell your partner what you need to do to get in the mood.
3. Practice Skills in the Sack
No Pillow Princesses here! Know what you’re doing and be an active participant! Have some sensual tricks up your sleeve. Not sure what to do or where to begin? Talk it out with your partner or ask friends for advice.
4. Open Your Mind
Be willing to experiment and to learn from your lover! You don’t know until you try. So if you’re comfortable, try it . . . you might like it!
5. Let Go So You Can Find Your Climax
Sex and sexual satisfaction is mental, not physical! Let go of the insecurities, shame, and fear! Get out of your head and into your body!
Just be yourself. There is nothing sexier.
Don’t be afraid to seek professional help with past traumas and current difficulties. Read Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski, Ph.D. to understand more about the psychology behind these mental blocks.
6. Embrace Your Sexy Side
When you feel sexy, you are sexy! So quit worrying about how you look. Your partner loves it when you enjoy sex and are satisfied.
7. Talk It Out
Look, our partners aren’t mind-readers. They might not be able to translate your movement or moans. They need feedback – verbal feedback.
Do you like it? Does your partner need to do something different? If details or instructions are too difficult, take baby steps and use positive reinforcement. “Oh, I like when you . . .” Speak up and share what you love – and what you don’t.
8. Be Mindful
Remain present during sex – become ultra aware of the feelings, sensations and the powerful connection that you and your partner are sharing. Did you know you can have different types of orgasms? Know how you can get yourself off and be open to mindfully exploring that with your partner.
When you are mindful, sex gets that much better because you’re fully in the moment both mind and body, and you can communicate what you need to your partner.
The Takeaway on Good Sex
If you want to know how to be better in bed and have amazing sex, you already have all of the tools to make it happen!
Your mind and body are a work of art. Appreciating art is open, free, and an experience of the senses.
To be mindful and present during sex is something that many of my clients struggle with. But, when they finally let go, the fireworks go off! Sexy is in your hands!
So, just be yourself. There is nothing sexier.
Practice this 30-Minute Yoga Sequence to Activate Your Sexual Energy (Free Class)
This article has been read 5K+ times. Feelin’ the love! Related Itemsloverorgasmrelationshipssexsexual energy
How to Fuck a Girl: The 7 Fundamentals of Mind-Blowing Sex
Do you know how to have the sort of mind-blowing, orgasmic sex that women tell their friends about?
Or do your sex sessions fizzle out in a few minutes and end with a dud?
For most guys, it’s the latter. They don’t know how to how to fuck a girl the right way. It’s no wonder why so many relationships are in turmoil and so many women cheat.
To be frank, these women want some good D, and their man just isn’t delivering.
If you don’t give your woman good sex – whether she’s a girlfriend, fuck buddy, wife, etc. – she’s not going to stick around for long. And if by chance she does, you better believe she’ll be getting some on the side (even if you think she’s a “good girl” who would never do a thing like that).
28 Sex Fundamentals to Give Her Mind-Blowing Orgasms
On the other hand, here are some things you can expect when you know the fundamentals of great sex (and how to fuck a girl the right way):
- You’ll enjoy the sex a lot more yourself, and actually look forward to it instead of being insecure about it.
- Women will literally get hooked on sex with you – they’ll want to keep coming back again and again.
- It’ll be a lot easier to get a girlfriend and make her want you.
- Your girlfriend/wife will be a lot less likely to get some on the side.
- Your good sex reputation will spread, especially if you’re in a small social circle (and other women will get curious about you and want to see for themselves).
- You’ll be a lot more confident when flirting with women, because you’ll know you can give her a great experience in bed if it comes to that (whereas if you’re insecure about your sexual prowess, you’ll likely sabotage your chances with women to stop the possibility of sex happening, even if you don’t realize it).
(If none of those bullets above sound familiar, then you’re probably not great at sex just yet.)
So yeah, sex is pretty damn important. If you want to have any sort of fulfilling sexual relationships with women, you need to get good in the sack.
“It’s Jim… he just doesn’t know how to give me that good D…”
And even if you are great at sex, there’s always room for improvement. That way, you can keep yourself sharp and your woman satisfied.
But before we go any further, you might be thinking, “What the hell does this guy know about great sex?!”
For me, it’s been a long journey to great sex – hell, the first girl I ever kissed told me I was “one hell of a bad kisser,” so you can imagine my lack of prowess in the bedroom. But I’ve learned and improved a lot over the years (I know how to kiss a girl and turn her on, too).
And now, women frequently tell me I’m one the best sexual partners they’ve ever had (usually between bouts of orgasmic sex sessions).
You see, to give a woman great orgasmic sex you don’t need to have a gigantic penis, last for hours, or memorize all the special Kamasutra techniques. It’s a lot simpler and easier than that.
I’ve boiled great sex down to 7 fundamentals. If you can learn, internalize, and apply these fundamentals, women will literally crave sex with you (and have orgasm after orgasm).
1. The Build Up
She knows the build up is important…
As men, we can flick a switch and be ready for sex in seconds. Women want and enjoy sex just as much as men (if not more), but they usually need a little more build up before they’re ready to jump in the sheets (or get bent over the bathroom sink).
I’m not talking about foreplay here, although that’s important too (as you’ll see later). What they need is for you to get them in the sexual mood.
A big part of this is giving a woman the 4 things she needs before sex:
- She needs to feel comfortable with you
- She needs to feel that it’s worth the risk
- She needs to trust you
- She needs you to initiate it
(You should also learn how to have a sexy vibe around women.)
But this applies even to women whom you’ve already had sex with. You should make your conversations more sexual throughout the day, and perhaps even through a few texts to build sexual tension like, “I can’t wait to do more bad things to you tonight ;)”.
(And if you want to know how to talk to girls and make it sexy, check out my free video course. In it, you’ll learn a simple conversation structure that rapidly takes you from saying “Hi” all the way to leading her to the bedroom. .)
2. The Right Positions
Okay, now for the actual sex part…
You should have some good sex positions in your arsenal. These should be a combination of positions with a lot of skin-to-skin contact (to maximize intimacy and pleasure) and positions with less skin-to-skin contact to add a little variation.
Here are some sex positions with a lot of skin-to-skin contact:
- When fucking her in missionary, wrap your arms around her and hold the backs of her shoulders with your hands while lying on top of her – as opposed to hoisting yourself over her with minimal contact like in regular missionary. (This is a position I got from Chase Amante over at GirlsChase. I recommend checking out his post on it here as he describes it in-depth. It’s become one of my go-to positions).
- When fucking her doggy style, lean over and touch your chest to her back while you wrap your hands around her breasts.
- Again when fucking her doggy style, you can lie her down flat on the bed and lean over her back and kiss her neck as you take her from behind.
- When she’s riding you, move over and sit up on the edge of the bed with your legs on the floor. Your upper bodies should be parallel to each other. From here, you can grab her ass and move her up and down, and make full contact with her upper body.
Here are some of the best sex positions that have less skin-to-skin contact:
- Reverse cowgirl. Here, she rides you while facing the opposite direction.
- Regular doggy style. Have her crouch down on all fours and penetrate her from behind.
- Her on top. Here, she simply sits up and rides you.
- Sideways doggy style. When fucking her doggy style, flip her to her side and continue penetrating her (keep your body in the same position as regular doggy style).
You don’t have to get all “50 Shades” on her to be dominant
This is perhaps the biggest key when it comes to how to fuck a girl. Without dominance, you won’t be able to get her off consistently.
You see, it’s not enough to know how to lead women in conversation – you must also know how to lead women in the bedroom too. Even the most powerful of women want to be “taken” in the bedroom. They want a man who can fuck them hard.
Here’s how you can be more dominant in the bedroom:
- Don’t ask her to give you head. Tell her you want her to suck your dick, then sit on the edge of the bed and have her get on her knees and do it. Or, stand up next to the bed while she’s sitting on the edge, so that your dick is about face level with her, have her feel your erection from the outside of your pants, unzip it, and suck it (when she’s face level like this, she’ll usually go right for it).
- Don’t ask her to get into sexual positions. Move her into the positions you want so she can enjoy the experience.
- Pull her hair. For example, when you’re fucking her doggy style, lightly tug her hair from the roots so that her head bends backward a little, then kiss her neck.
- Fuck her doggy style in front of a mirror, pull her head up by the hair, and have her make eye contact with you as you take her from behind.
- Spank her. You can do this while fucking her, or even just bend her over a desk or chair and spank her a few times before you start having sex.
- Finish in her face/mouth. When you’re about to finish, pull out and tell her to take your load in her mouth/on her face.
If you’ve never done any of this before, this may all seem a bit extreme to you. But an overwhelming majority of women love all of this dominant behavior, and they’ll orgasm a lot harder when you do it.
In fact, in my experience, this level of dominance is just scratching the surface. There’s a lot more deep fantasies that women have that you can fulfill with dominance.
Women are not all the innocent little good girls that society would have you believe. With the right guy who knows the fundamentals, they open up sexual doors that they’d never even consider with their wussy nice guy boyfriends of the past.
(Note: Have a little caution with this stuff the first time you have sex with a girl. For example, she might like to get her hair pulled a little bit, but dislike getting spanked. If you try something a little bit and can sense she likes it, you can keep upping the level. You can also talk about what kind of stuff she loves to do in bed after you’ve had sex, and do it the next session.)
“Let’s talk about sex, baby…” – Probably what this guy just said.
Communication is important through all aspects of sex – before, during, and after.
I’m going to write a post very soon about communication after sex. So here we’ll talk specifically about communication before and during sex.
Before sex, this involves connecting with her emotionally.
If you’re ALL dominance ALL the time, she won’t be comfortable enough to fully give herself to you sexually.
She needs to feel passion, and for that, she needs an emotional connection.
Here’s how you can make that emotional connection before sex:
- Connect with her on a deeper level with emotional conversation topics like these.
- Keep the conversation focused on her so she’s invested in the interaction.
- Hold sexy eye contact. Eye contact is incredibly powerful for connecting with women. Look into her eyes for majority of the conversation.
During sex, this involves dirty talk and moaning/groaning.
I found this a bit surprising, but girls tell me over and over again that most guys are silent during sex. Maybe it’s an ego thing, or maybe these guys just feel awkward, I’m not sure.
Here’s what’s interesting: just about every girl I’ve been with has loved that I moan during sex and oral sex. It pleasures them when they see that the experience (and what they’re doing) is pleasuring me. Now, I’m not grunting like Venus and Serena Williams during a tennis match, but I’m doing enough to show that I’m very much enjoying the experience – and they love it.
So, don’t be afraid to hold back – moan a little when she’s blowing you, riding you, etc. Think of it like positive feedback.
As for dirty talk…
Dirty talk is part of an immersive sexual experience. And so, dirty talk should NOT be logical at all.
The key is to say the right thing at the right time. For example, when you’re making out before sex, you can pull back, stare into her eyes, and say something like, “Babe, you’re so beautiful.” This will turn her on and further immerse her in the experience. But if you say the same thing while you’re railing her from behind and she’s about to cum, it’s a little awkward.
It’d be a lot better to say something like, “You’re my naughty little girl and you’re going to come all over me.” As another note, you should always talk dirty to a girl, whether it’s your first time fucking her or your hundredth time. But you should gradually increase the amount of dirty talk over time so you can kind of ease her into it.
A lot of men like to get straight to the point. They have that “Fuck her right in the pussy” mentality (LOL) and they skip out on foreplay almost completely.
But foreplay is absolutely essential for a few reasons…
First, you need lubrication for sex. Sure, you can use artificial “lube”, but I can guarantee you that’s not how she wants to get started. She wants you to get her soaking wet.
Plus, both you and her will have better orgasms when there’s a greater buildup of sexual desire beforehand (and that’s what happens with great foreplay).
Here are some tips for great foreplay:
- Kiss and caress her erogenous zones, like: her lips, neck, breasts, stomach, and inner thighs.
- Give her a sexual massage. Get some quality oil and have your girl lay face down on the bed. Massage her neck, shoulders, and lower back, then slowly move down to her legs. (I’ll write a more in-depth blog post on this soon).
- Finger her the right way. One great way to do this is to insert one or two fingers into her vagina, and press firmly into the vaginal wall using a “come hither” motion.
- Cunnilingus. In other words, eat her out. There are a lot of different ways to do this. One good way is to position your tongue on either the left or right of her clit. Then, move your tongue in circles around the clit only (either in a clockwise or counterclockwise motion).
If you do these the right way, she’ll literally be begging you to fuck her.
“Let’s do it on this bike…”
Variety is the spice of life. You shouldn’t be doing the same things every time you have sex, or stay in the same position for the duration of the session.
On average you should switch up sexual positions every 8-10 minutes or less, or when you have the urge to try something new.
You should also aim to switch between dominant and passionate sex. Maybe you bend her over the kitchen table and give her a quickie. Then, later on in the night, you have a long, sensual love-making session. You can even change it up during each sex session.
Here are some other ways you can add variety:
- Location (public places can be exciting)
- Number of orgasms
- Role playing
7. Good Stamina
Like I said in the beginning, you don’t need to last for hours to have great sex. But you do need to last for more than a few minutes.
A 5-minute quickie is fun every now and then – and can even make for a good surprise for your woman (as we just talked about with variety). But if you do that every time, it’ll become a problem.
Lasting longer in bed is something I had trouble with for a while. I’d go on streaks where I had no problem lasting as long as I wanted, followed by streaks where I could barely last 10 minutes.
But over time, as I slept with more girls, became more in tune with myself, and learned more about great sex, this stopped being a problem. Now, I can just about always last as long as I want. And I can tell you this: sex is A LOT more enjoyable when you have good stamina and you’re not worried about finishing too early all of the time.
So, how do you improve your stamina and last longer in bed? Here are some tips:
- Be in the moment. When you worry yourself about finishing too quickly, you’re probably going to finish too quickly. Thoughts will swirl your head like, “This is going to be so embarassing,” “She’s going to judge me,” etc. Instead, allow yourself to enjoy the sensations of sex and be in the moment. One thing that helped me a TON with this was meditation, because when you meditate, you practice being in the moment. After meditating for 10 minutes a day with Headspace for a month or two, my orgasm control dramatically improved.
- Control your breathing. When you lose control of your breath, you’re bound to lose control of your orgasm soon after. Meditation can help you control your breath as well (for more health benefits of meditation, you can check out this infographic).
- Switch positions. There are some sex positions that will just make you lose control. If you feel yourself starting to lose control too early, switch up the position to one with a little less stimulation.
- Don’t thrust all the time. You don’t have to thrust constantly. Sometimes you can slow it down, and instead of thrusting, move in a circular motion for 20-30 seconds. This provides good stimulation for the girl while lessening your own stimulation (because you’re not thrusting in and out).
- Stop cycling through sexual techniques in your head, as this will take you out of the present moment. Instead, internalize these fundamentals. In other words, you won’t have to be thinking, “Okay I did X, now it’s time to try this other technique.” Instead, you’ll just need to think, “Okay, more dominance. Okay, now more variety. Etc.” until it becomes completely natural.
- Hit the gym consistently. You should be lifting weights and doing a little cardio. This will improve your actual stamina so that you have the energy to fuck a girl for 30 minutes to an hour. To help with this, I recommend these supplements by Transparent Labs. I use them everyday. They maximize your gains in the gym, help you look great, and make it easy to stay in incredible shape.
Bonus Tip 1: Try ZMO by Transparent Labs
I’ve never been big on testosterone boosting supplements, but after trying ZMO by Transparent Labs, I became a huge fan.
ZMO stands for Zinc, Magnesium, and oyster meat – and if you know anything about oyster meat, you know it can charge up your sexual energy.
I’ve taken it for a few months now, and from my experience, not only does it increase my sex drive, but it also helps me last even longer in bed, and gives me the ability to go over and over again in a night. I highly recommend it.
It’s also great for helping you recover from workouts and get a better night’s sleep.
If you want to try it out for yourself, just click here and use coupon code “CASANOVA” to get 10% off your order.
Bonus Tip 2: The Right Condom
Yes, you should always use protection – even if you know a girl well and have been hanging with her for a while. The one exception is perhaps if you’re in an exclusive relationship with a girl AND she’s on birth control. But even then, you still shouldn’t finish inside her (unless you like the idea of some little babies running around in 9 months).
These are my favorites…
With that in mind, you’ll need condoms. But what I’ve found is the type of condom you use can have a huge impact on the quality of sex.
Some condoms just don’t have enough lubrication and will dry out too quickly (even if the girl is really wet), while others are too thin and have a tendency to break (and that’s never fun). Others still are too thick and ruin the feeling completely.
So, how do you find the right condom for you?
Experiment with different types of condoms – buy a few 3-packs and see which you like the most.
My favorite condom by far is the Trojan Fire & Ice condom. I started using these a couple years ago and I’ve never turned back. If you haven’t tried these out yet, I highly recommend giving them a shot.
Wrapping Up How to Fuck a Girl…
Great sex isn’t rocket science. If you want to know how to fuck a girl and have mind-blowing sex, all you have to do is stick to the fundamentals I’ve laid out here.
It’ll take a little work and you won’t nail all the fundamentals on your first try. But the more experience you get, the better you’ll be, and the more women will love having sex with you.
To recap, these are the fundamentals of mind-blowing sex:
1. The build up
2. The right positions
7. Good stamina
Bonus tip 1: ZMO by Transparent Labs
Bonus tip 2: The right condom
So get out there and start applying these fundamentals in the bedroom. Your woman will thank you for it, and she might just rave to her friends about you afterward.
P.S. Are you struggling to get to the “sex part” with women? If so, you need to improve your conversation and flirting skills. That’s exactly what I show you how to do in my new free video course. Click below and enter your email to check it out…
Free Video Course: The Simple Conversation System That Gets Me 3-4 Dates Every Week