CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol
When using this product
– Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
– Have very sensitive skin.
– Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
– Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
– Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
– Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
– Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.